Sandhills Community College, with a campus in Moore County and one in neighboring Hoke County, has a well-deserved reputation as one of the finest colleges in the entire 59-campus North Carolina Community College System. For more detailed information, be sure to visit www.sandhills.edu.
Highlights of Sandhills Community College
- Provides both curriculum and continuing education courses to thousands of students across hundreds of subjects
- Recently celebrated its 50th Anniversary (founded 12/4/1963)
- Works with businesses of all sizes to support Moore County’s growing economy
- Offers access to more than 20 programs and majors including Computer Technologies, Health Sciences, Engineering Technologies, Hospitality and Culinary Technologies, University Studies and Golf Course Management.
- SCC maintains an “open-door” admission policy, which means if you are a high school graduate, or are 16 years old or older and have a high school equivalency, you can attend Sandhills Community College. And if you are 18 years or older and don’t have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent, we can help you there too.
Sandhills Community College Announces Free Tuition- Read more>>
SCC Offers Youth Enrichment Programs for Summer 2017
This summer, Sandhills Community College will offer fun and educational Youth Enrichment Programs for students ages 8-14. Programs are designed to provide fun, hands-on learning activities that promise to develop and build skills, encourage creativity, and fuel a passion for lifelong learning.
Classes will be offered in the areas of equestrian; visual arts, theater and music; cooking; and technology and gaming. These programs are sure to become an unforgettable adventure full of inspiring accomplishments, treasured memories, and new friends!